Join Gertie's Community

Search

26 July 2012

More Highstreet Picks

Yes, I am still shopping crazy on the highstreet. So manic is my lust that I haven't got time for a witty intro... the sales are calling!! I just have time to highlight a few of the new season goodies from Zara. Amazing colours, prints and handbags to die for!

Gertie's Guide to Zara's Best Bits (Rude!):

1. Statement Jacket. A beautifully tailored jacket with shoulder pleats and great fabric, this is the best jacket I've found on the highstreet. We all know the tell tale signs of cheap material, lining and badly cut, badly drawn designs. It's also available in navy and red.

2. Statement Bag.This item is going to sell out fast so get yours soon. A soft red leather shopper with stud detailing that oozes daytime chic and is great for brightening up your look. Pair with jeans and wedges (below).

3. Statement Shoes.I love a good wedge and these are fabulous! Comfortable, sexy and excellent for all occasions.

4. Statement Scarf. Tiger print, bright blue and with stud detailing, this scarf is officially over the top but the colours work so well together and the metal/animal combo is fresh and on trend. Even for the faint-hearted, just try it on and see for yourself!


5. Statement Dress. (Are you following the pattern here? I'm currently into making sweeping statements with my clothing as I am way too busy and important to actually speak!)I LOVE this dress! It's a really flattering shape and has fantasy style metal studded detailing to the shoulders making it possible to hide a multitude of sins. Dazzle in this little number!


6. Statement Accessories! Dress this silver, mesh and stone necklace with a plain neck dress or T-shirt to ease into fashionista first place!

Happy shopping! Love G x

0 comments:

Post a Comment